14 April 2009

baaaaaaaa

If I'm honest with myself, I have to admit I can be a bit of a "bandwagon" person. It's quite hard to resist the mob-mentality over some fads and crazes, especially when all your friends have taken the plunge. Over the years, I've hopped on board with:
  • pogs
  • ska music
  • myspace
  • Harry Potter mania
  • facebook
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and related...)
  • blogging (most recently)
to name a few. I'm sure there have been others.

Of late, there are two crazes in particular that I have been fighting with every fiber of my being. It might be the general fatigue that sets in when one becomes a mother. It may be the stress I've been under lately at work. It just may be that I'm of a weaker constitution than I care to admit. Whatever the reasons...I find that I have lost the battle. I have been tried and found wanting. Just today, I broke down and surrendered to both social leaches I have been slandering for so long.

You can find me at www dot twitter dot com slash mamafield.

I'll let you know what I think of Twilight when I finish it.

Baaaaaa...

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you are reading Twilight! I can't wait to hear if you like it or not. The Twitter thing is something that I think is unnecessary, especially if you already have a Facebook. But, I guess some people love it, so I have one too. We can sit next to each other on the bandwagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... how am I supposed to keep up to date on your life if you don't blog. Maybe you should start with baby steps and just do one a week. And build up to daily blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Twilight books. I definitly jumped on that bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete