08 April 2009

field house catering

Well, it appears I'm still failing miserably at my goal of posting something nightly. I have an excuse, though! (I know, I know...) My good friend, Amanda, came to visit from back east, so I was busy catching up with her and helping her get where she needed to go. She's returned home now, so on with the blogging!

In other news...


As I mentioned in my last post, I love cooking. I have dreamed for some time of starting my own catering & special events company. Two close girlfriends share this dream, and one day we hope to open a company together. In the meantime, I am fortunate to have friends who come to me with their special events for creative help and, sometimes, food. This has led me to start brainstorming for my company. Tonight I worked on the overall style of my print materials (business cards, quote sheets and invoices, etc.), and I designed a logo.


I also plan to (eventually) develop a web page for my company, a place to post pictures and details of events I have done as well as share ideas and upcoming projects. I have the shell created and awaiting some creative TLC, so check it out in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment